Image provider: Minamiboso-shi
- Light up
- Buddhist temple and Shinto shrine, garden
- There is colored leaves Festival
- Color information
- The leaves are still at their best A little beyond the peak season, the leaves are still at their best. (as of December 7, 2017)
- Average year data
- It is the middle of November [we begin changing color]
- [Best time] the late November and early December
Chiba | 1057,Onuki,Chikura-cho,Minamiboso-shi
The view of the colored leaves of the big maple tree is spectacular. The bronze Juichimen Kannon statue or the "Eleven-faced Goddess of Mercy" (National Important Cultural Property), and the Bonsho temple bell (Prefecture Designated Cultural Asset) is famous.
Information of publication may be changed without notice. Please confirm before outing to reference.
|Recommended spot||The Komatsuji precincts|
It is approximately 8 minutes by car from JR Chikura Station
It is approximately 25 minutes from Futtsu Tateyama road Tomiura IC
|Parking lot||Free of charge|
Minamiboso-shi tourist association Chikura information desk 0470-44-3581
|Colored leaves Festival||We have event including outdoor tea ceremony on Komatsuji maple Festival November 26, 2017 [reference: 0470-44-2502, Komatsuji].
|Kind of main plant turning red||Maple, ginkgo, maple
|Time||The middle of November The end of November The beginning of December|